O marinho é sempre ótimo companheiro para fazer o papel de tom neutro num look. Quase como o preto, combina com todas as cores, incluindo aí as básicas até as mais vibrantes. É bem bacana para combinar com estampas também. Eu, particularmente, amo marinho - e as variações dele que, às vezes, quase querem ser cobalto. O blog fez uma seleção de looks bem legais com a cor para aplicar à vida real.
Fotos: Columbine, Cool Girl Style, Lookbook, Fashion Hype, People, Northern Lights, Blue is in Fashion, Its Camille Co, Carolines Mode.






17 comentários:
Acho tãããoo lindo!!!!
Adoro! Essa cor linda!
Good Love, Maf.
http://umamoedanosapato.blogspot.com
Oi Bea!Adoro o azul marinho!è tào chique quanto o preto, senào mais!! Aqui na Europa o hit è o cerceta!Ahn??hehehe...um tom de verde/azul que è lindo!Dà uma olhadinha no meu blog, onde falo de liquidaçòes,e vè que lindo que è! Parabèns pelo blog!!Adoro!
Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying
your blog and look forward to new posts.
Feel free to visit my web site really make money online
I for all time emailed this blog post page to all my contacts, because if
like to read it then my contacts will too.
Here is my web blog ... product reviews
Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my
own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!
Feel free to surf to my site: wineloverinfo.com
Everything is very open with a really clear description
of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your website is useful.
Many thanks for sharing!
Feel free to visit my web site cuban coffee
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful &
it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you
aided me.
my web-site - http://nzsnowsports.com/?p=23
Very good post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website.
Keep up the good writing.
my web blog business purchases
Thanks for the purpose of giving these sort of fantastic post.
i SUCK i KNOW
Lovely Web site, Stick to the very good job. Regards! i SUCK i KNOW
Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening
in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you
a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!
Also visit my site; please click the up coming post
I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
This paragraph posted at this web page is really good.
Look into my blog: http://www.goldenrat.com/immediate-programs-for-modcloth-coupons/
It's an awesome post designed for all the internet users; they will take benefit from it I am sure.
Stop by my blog; http://wiki.hemdat.ac.il
Your mode of telling everything in this article is in fact nice, all can simply know it, Thanks a lot.
Here is my site :: http://azonbundlereview.com/top-5-coolest-indie-clothing-online-stores/
I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your website?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But
maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1
or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?
Feel free to visit my web page ... http://www.freespiritpeople.com/how-to-design-your-own-clothes-online.html
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
My web site ... pickaparty.org
Postar um comentário